Registration will close at 11.59pm on 9 March 2020
- Registration for the Official Preliminary of the Tango World Dance Championship BA – Oceania Tango Congress & Championship event to take place from 19th to 22nd March 2020, opened on 31st August 2019 and will close on 9th March 2020.
- To register for the Oceania Tango Championship, participants must apply online and complete the form below with the required information.
- The Championship date schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, 19th March 2020: Qualifying Rounds (all categories)
- Friday, 20th March 2020: Semi-finals & Final (all categories)
- All competitors must provide valid ID (passport, driver’s license or other official identification) at the time of registration or upon check-in.
- By registering for the Oceania Tango Championship competitors agree to abide by the Championship Rules and Regulations and to accept the Championship Evaluation Criteria.
- Competitors participation in Workshops - Competitors participating in the Official categories of competition (i.e. Salon /Tango de Pista and Stage Tango) will not be allowed to register or participate in seminars or workshops taught by the Maestros, who are also the members of the Jury, while they are still in the competition. (This means that once a competing couple has been eliminated, they will then be allowed to register and participate in classes, workshops or seminars.) Competitors participating in the Milonga and Vals (Non-Official) categories (provided they are not participating in the Official categories), may register for all seminars or workshops on offer at the Congress.